Who we are
Our website address is: 20finsburycircus.com
What personal information may we collect about you?
Most of the information we collect about you is obtained directly from you when you write to us. However, we may also collect information we observe about you, for example via cookies when you visit one of our websites. We may also collect information about you from public sources.
How long will you keep my personal information?
Information is only kept as long as necessary for the period it is required. When deciding how long we keep your information we take into account any minimum retention requirements set out in law. Depending on the purpose for which we hold your personal data, retention periods may vary and some data may be stored for longer than the stated retention period for the purposes of business continuity.
What rights you have over your data
The law gives you certain rights in respect of the information that we hold about you. Below is a short overview of those rights:
- With some exceptions designed to protect the rights of others, you have the right to a copy of the personal data that we hold about you. We may make a reasonable charge for additional copies of that data beyond the first copy, based on our administrative costs. Where the data is data that you have given to us, you have the right to receive your copy of it in a common electronic format, and to provide copies of it to other people if you wish.
- You have the right to have the personal data we hold about you corrected if it is factually inaccurate.
- In some limited circumstances, you have the right to have personal data that we hold about you erased ("the right to be forgotten”). This right is not generally available where we still have a valid legal reason to keep the data (for example, for security reasons or because we are obliged to do so by law).
- You have the right to require us to stop using your personal data to send you marketing information.
- You also have the right in some circumstances to request that temporary restrictions are placed on how we process your personal data, for example, if you contest its accuracy or where we are processing it on the basis of our legitimate interest and you contest our assessment that our interest overrides your rights.
- If we are processing your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, in which case we will stop that processing unless we have another legal basis on which to continue.
Where we send your data
We only share the information we collect with our suppliers to the extent it is necessary for them to perform their services to us. Most notably this will be with the providers of our website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.